Jewish Shore Excursion to Northern Israel
Price: $115 per person
In our small-group tour of 6-16 persons (private tours also available)
- Any group size welcome - sign up and join others from ship
- Personal pick-up and drop-off - 100% on time guarantee
- Full day excursion covering Haifa's Baha'i Gardens, Acre, Safed, Sea of Galilee, Tiberius (subject to time)
- English speaking expert guide for the day
- Great excursion or money back policy!
We will meet you at the Haifa port with a sign that has your name on it. From here we start an excursion into the Galilee that covers some of the places of interest from a Jewish perspective.
We start this tour excursion by meeting you at port with a sign as you arrive. Our first stop is the top of Mount Carmel in Haifa to view the Baha'i Gardens and the Haifa Bay (take a photo of your cruise ship from the top of the mountain). Next we drive to the old Crusader port town of Acre for a visit to the Crusader Fortress (adamission extra). We will then head to Safed, the worldwide center to Kabalah to walk the narrow streets and visit the art colony. There are great views of the Sea of Galilee and the old synagogues make for a fascinating visit. We will also stop in Tiberius subject to time.
This excursion is tailored to our Jewish guests who wish to hear and learn of the Jewish roots in northern Eretz Israel.