Shore Excursion to Israel's West Coast
Price: $99 per person
In our small-group tour of 6-16 persons (private tours also available)
- Any group size welcome - sign up and join others from ship
- Full day excursion covering all the highlights of Tel Aviv, Jaffa, and Caesarea
- Personal pick-up and drop-off - 100% on time guarantee
- English speaking expert guide for the day
- Great excursion or money back policy!
Tel Aviv is set along the beautiful beach strip of the Mediterranean. It is Israel's largest city and biggest commercial center with a bustling metropolis. Together with the city of Jaffa this metro blends together the new and old of Israel. Tel-Aviv has a special ambiance and is Israel's most progressive town.
On our shore excursion we cover all the major attractions of Tel Aviv including the Carmel Market (when open), Rabin square, the beach and port promenade, and of course the seaside town of Jaffa.
On our full day excursion we also visit the Roman city of Caesarea about 35 minutes north of Tel Aviv. Explore the most famous Roman theater in Israel and see the remains of the Aquaduct.
Please use the short form below to contact us for your specific date and we will be happy to email you more information.